Monday, October 20, 2008

Corporate Fat Cat

As I left my personally climate controlled office and drove home in my rental car, I began to fret about the unnfortunate task ahead of me. I was about to have to change rooms in my hotel, what an inconvenience!

So what they are upgrading me to a suite with a wrap-around balcony, two bedrooms, and two forty inch LCD tv's, and three telephones (sometimes you just HAVE to make a call on the crapper)... they actually made me pack my own stuff up, the nerve! And this Lobster Rock Thermidore I ordered through room service is only average at best. Don't get me started onn the lentil soup, I can tell bottom of the cauldron dregs always. The only thing that brought a reasonable amount of comfort is the move in the stock market which has raised my return on investment to 15%.

Oh this life is hard. Big Oil really needs to do better by their employees, or else we might have to go to a profession that really knows how to treat its people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home