Sunday, December 07, 2008

Hacedray Cmon pt. 2

I don't know if any of you remember the blog I wrote about the stalker lady codenamed Hacedray. But I just received another email from her...

Hello Anthony, how are you and how is living in Texas. I always pray that
you're doing great and successful.

Anthony could you please give me a call? My best friend company relocated
her to Texas approximately 2 weeks ago, as you can imagine I'm sick about
it. She's more like my little sister and she's much to far away from her
family. She's in a beautiful neighborhood with a beautiful home. I was
hoping you can let her know there's a fellow Michiganian near.

Hey did you get engaged yet or even married :-)? Please call I would love
to hear from you. My cell is 313.207.6997.

Keith an I are doing well. He's no longer with the State but is
president/ceo of Detroit based company Next Energy in the Wayne State
University area. I will be joining him as his energy liaison in a couple of
weeks.

Take care, my friend.

I plan on writing her back telling her I am in Doha. Maybe that will end this very odd string of correspondence.

2 Comments:

Blogger CJ Nichol said...

Wait, is she married??? Me and Mrsss, mrs Jones :) Nichole since you didn't know I'm Candy Girl last time

1:56 PM  
Blogger oogie said...

Yay Hacedray resurfaces!! For some reason I suspect telling her your current whereabouts won't deter her. After all, when you were in Texas while she was in Michigan meant little...

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home