Wednesday, February 18, 2009

New Approach

It has been bothering me lately that I have not been blogging as of late. But to be honest, my life has become a lot more full since I got into this new relationship, and I just have not really had the need to share things as much. But last night I realized that there is a way to enjoy my relationship and blog at the same time.

It occurred to me that I am often making Inna mad about something. Whether its something I am doing, or saying, or thinking… she gets upset and stomps off or closes up or something. Some of this is her being silly, or wanting attention, but probably most of it is me being the bad boyfriend that I usually am.

So I am going to start documenting the incidents (as long as they are not too personal) and analyze what it is that I am doing wrong and what I can do to fix it. Sort of like relationship self-counseling, but I also want any readers to give their two cents as well. Unless I somehow find a way to be a better boyfriend, this idea will give me endless material :)

So here goes.

1 Comments:

Blogger CJ Nichol said...

urghhhh...more relationship stuff? Isn't that what a diary is for? Plus, we're all useless in relationships so you can use my walking stick if you like but I wouldn't recommend it...

5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home