Monday, May 05, 2008

When Money Is no Issue

Despite some people's opinion that lists are stupid, I am still going to list the makings of a perfect day.

Body...

The mornings and me are not the best of friends when it comes to using the brain, so the morning would be dedicated to the body. Perhaps an hour of Yoga and Pilates teamed with an Hour of team sport or lifting to get the day going. If it could be outdoors, I would not complain.

Mind...

A healthy dose of productivity: Getting something accomplished is honestly what must make up the bulk of a satisfactory day. For me, my perfect 'job' would be solving problems that effect people unnecessarily. Tackling those huge issues like hunger, poverty, inequality, hate piece by piece would do it. Now I know myself, and I would not want to be on the ground finding people jobs, or putting a sandwich in someone's mouth... I would feel more at home influencing the masses to do that. My ideal job would use my abilities of influence and manipulation for a good cause. It is my sincere belief that people are generally stupid but forgivably so. I simply want to educate where possible and supplant where necessary.

Soul...

Add liberal amounts of good company: No good day is complete without good people and good conversation. Preferably the conversation would not be about something of substance where differing opinions are expressed in intelligible ways.

Marinate in Red Wine: A bottle or three of some quality vino is good for getting people out of their comfort zone and into a more entertaining state of honesty and instinct.

Season with Music: A soundtrack of good rhythms in the background just gets me in a feel good mood.

Dessert: After I kick all (save one) the good company out...bow chikka bow wow...

*Good food is implied throughout the entire day

2 Comments:

Blogger Tatamwari said...

Biter

12:47 PM  
Blogger oogie said...

Lists are shtoopid, haven't you learned?

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home