Thursday, May 08, 2008

I'm Really Smart

Clearly I have an issue with spacing out my posts. Maybe B.I.G. (R.I.P.) gets me in the writing mood.

So it turns out I am a genius... well technically I am nine points short of that title. But according to the IQ test at http://www.intelligencetest.com I am in the top 2% of the population when it comes to intelligence. So, for all that no me, I am about to get that much more unbearable. If you thought I was never wrong before, just wait... my assurance in areas where I am completely ignorant will increase ten fold. You know why, because even if I know nothing about a topic, I know more about it than 98% of the people I am talking to. Now you may think that is flawed logic, but you would be wrong, because I am always right (reference high IQ).

Well that's pretty much it. If you want to test your brain power against mine, take the test and try and beat a 135. It's 15 minutes and not crazy difficult. However if you don't beat me, you may never want to mention it because you will never live it down. Actually, I am so smart, I know your score without you having to tell me.

1 Comments:

Blogger oogie said...

"So, for all that no me..."

It's "know", genius.

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home